MFW - Sexy or Dull?

Milan Fashion Week. Milan, Italy, sexy! Or at least it used to be. I have always associated Milan Fashion week, or Italian fashion in general with pure lust and sex appeal. This time round it just didn't live up to my high standards. It was still great, and some of the designers were amazing, but it still wasn't what I wanted to be. Ho-hum!

Gucci
 
Gucci, a brand known for it's leather goods, stuck with it's trade mark of leather and made leather dresses. The lace, embroidery?, collar detailing gave a girlish appeal in contrast to the strong leather. The colours and boots are my favourite though!


No21

No21 keeping it simple but fancy with these prints. The prints are wearable and the shimmer of them makes them versatile for night and day. 

Fendi

I always promised myself I've never post anything about Cara Delevingne. I'm not a massive fan of her as a person, she's a great model just not a great role model in my opinion. That furry hood that she has is the best! I've always wanted an overly large fur hood for no reason other than it looks fun.

Just Cavalli

Cavalli keeping it young, fun and sexy.

Moschino

Moschino, keeping it ghetto fabulous! I do not like. I do not get it. I seriously don't understand what has happened to Moschino recently.

Versace
 
FINALLY! The sex appeal I wanted! those knee high boots, I need them in my life!!! The short skirts following the rule that all females should follow; "Tits or legs".

Roberto Cavalli
  
Another fine moment for Cavalli. The art deco prints are different to the floral prints everyone seems to follow right niw. The tight silhouettes with floaty bottom dresses are absolutely stunning! And the ring of fire just added to the hotness of this show.

Emilio Pucci

Another show bringing some fierce looks to foreground. Nothing ghetto or boring about this!

So what did you think of Milan? Any looks that you hated or loved?

Annabel


No comments:

Post a Comment