Black, Pastels and Lace - LFW A/W 14

I have never been a huge fan of London Fashion Week. It has always been described as "edgy" and "creative", but in my opinion it can be quite dull, and just very British. This year I was a little surprised to find a lot of looks that I liked. It was mainly the colours I liked rather than the actual clothing. Heres a few that I liked;

Richard Nicoll
 
The colours here are so goooood! The gold and purple are very a/w but the powder blue is more of a spring/summer colour to me.


Temperley London
   These prints are so regal and British, exactly what LFW should be. And that grey coat/dress combo is to die for!

Topshop Unique
 
Those over the knee boots. I need them. NOW!

Paul Smith

I love the print on these trousers teamed with that gold shade.

Burberry Prorsum
 
I miss Burberrys tartan print. It was such a staple of my childhood school discos, it's so nostalgic. These scarves would be a massive tripping hazard for my 5ft2inch height but I'd still try to rock them like a 5ft10inch model! The cut out lace print is stunning here.

GILES
 
Kendal Jenner looked amazing, again, as if that wasn't going to happen. Giles had a dirty meets classy look that I can totally get on board with. I wish I had dark hair so I could pull this look off.

Tom Ford
 
These. Models. Are. Stunning. And the clothes are pretty sexy too.

House Of Holland

WHO WOULD WEAR THIS?! I cannot understand the hype for Henry Holland. It's hideous! He's either taking the piss or is trying too hard to be edgy and punk rock. Sit down Henry, let the big boys and girls handle fashion week.

What were your favourite looks? Did you hate anything?

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment