Depop - I'M SELLING MY SHIT!

So I've decided to finally clear out my wardrobe. It's something I've wanted to do for a very long time. I do not wear most of it, I don't even know why I own most of it. It does not suit me in anyway.

I'm selling it all on Depop, there isnt a way of linking you to my profile so you can all check out the clothes yourselves but

My user name is @ambx, so if your on Depop, pleeeeease check out my shit. It's all clothes between sizes of 10-12 but a lot of it would look good on smaller girls as well. 
(more pictures, below so keep reading!)





Everything is pretty cheap too, like seriously most of it's £5 and has barely been worn! I'm willing to make some trades for jewellery, shoes or beauty products. If you want any extra info on the clothes feel free to message me and I'll do my best to help you out.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment