Hidden Fashion - Personal Favs!

I was recently flicking through my favourite magazine, Elle, when I saw a full page advert for the website Hidden Fashion. If you haven't had a look you really should. 

EVERYTHING IS £4.99 AND UNDER! What other reason do you need to at least look?

Hidden Fashion





High Rise Colour Block Bodycon Pencil Skirt 
This skirt is perfect for the spring/summer season. The colours are fun and the print is easy for anyone to wear. I'd team this with a simple white cami top and silver jewellery. 

Mid Rise Check Plaid Turn Up Skinny Fit Black Jeans -
These jeans are  must have for any rocker chic and will add a touch of interest to any "all black everything" kind of outfit.

Short Sleeve Monochrome Striped t-shirt -
Monochrome is everything to me and this shirt could easily be worn with jeans, skirts or shorts. I love it!

Oversize New York Empire State Building Digital Print Tops -
I love New York and this top doesn't look like a tacky, graphic-y printed top. It looks like something to wear when knocking about the house or when you don't fancy dressing too fancy.


Racer Back Tie Dye Ombre Aztec Mayan Print Cami Vest Top -
It's summer, it's a vest, its £3.49. Whats not to love.

Faux Leather Floral Lace/Satin Inter Peep Toe Sandals -
I'm not that into sandals normally but I've fallen for these and the Strappy Gladiator Pyramid Stud Detail Flat Ankle Sandals. I'd happily trade in my trainers for these two sandals.

Gold Chunky Chain Link Long Necklace and Silver Small Chunky Chain Link Necklace -
Both necklaces are ideal to liven up any outfit and if you've been interested in buy a chunky chain necklace these two are perfect and wont set you back too much.

As soon as my student loan comes in (hurry up April 28!) I will be going HAM on www.hiddenfashion.com and so should everyone else!!! I love a good bargain, find me someone who doesn't, and this website is great. It may not have the flashiest of pieces but it has a lot of stuff that will satisfy your shopping addiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment