Illustration #2 (Miranda Kerr)




This is my first attempt at using Illustrator and I kind of like it. It feels a lot nicer to use that photoshop, especially the pen tool and the colour swatching.

I'm obviously not brilliant at it yet but I'm really enjoying learning how to use it and getting used to how it works and moves. It's actually really fun! I'm so use to illustrating just by hand and having all this free movement so using a mouse pad and trying to get a machine to look free is hard. 

I'm not fully happy with how this turned out. The nose definetly isn't right and the there are some details I would will probably go back and try to work on. But for a first attempt I'm actually really happy with it.

Have you use Illustrator, or perhaps a similar type of program to draw with? let me know!z

No comments:

Post a Comment